Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'd be proud to be branded an Idiotarian

I was browsing Wikipedia when I encountered the entry on Little Green Footballs. Its interesting how they brand anyone who disagrees with their messages of hatred as an "Idiotarian". I was half tempted to get into their comments and mince up their cosy little ball-cupping session with a few carefully chosen words as I did earlier this year to the blog Neo-Neo-Neo-Neo-Con. But then I recalled that that experience merely angered me further at the ignorance of these people and frankly I've got better things to do with my time. That and the fact that the comments are not publically accessible so as to ensure that people such as myself, bent upon introducing silly things like reason into their world, can be prevented from doing so.

Anyway read the wikipedia article and see if you are an "idiotarian". Seems like pretty much everyone in the world is apart from the Israelis and the LGF residents themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.