Thursday, February 08, 2007

Challenges of Sustainability

.
New Scientist rocks onwards in the scientific world. Fascinating piece here on the above subject and the technical challenges that must be overcome in order to master our runaway energy budget. I am pleased to see someone leading the way in stating the obvious with regard to the fundamental changes needed in our society in order to perpetuate our way of life.

There is bound to be far more detail in the special edition of Science (vol 315, p 781) which the article is reviewing. Unfortunately Science is not included in my university's online subscriptions so I cannot digitise it to you, my adornig fans, for which I apologise on their shoddy behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.