Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows to be released on 21st July

.
I cannot wait for this book. I have loved reading the whole series and I am anxious to find out how it is all wrapped up. I am having no truck with the talk of killing Harry off at the end of the series. I don't understand why anyone would want a fairy tale to have anything but a fairy tale ending. I am also worried about the million sof hcildren who have followed this story through to its conclusion only to be faced with the death of the main character. Call me a romantic fool, but I was of the impression that children would really appreciate a happy ending to which they could relate in this sordid little shit storm of a world we live in.

Long live Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.