Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jeffrey Sachs and the Leith Lectures

I'm listening to these as they come out after catching the first one and being deeply impressed. Interestingly there was a critical response on CiF of the first lecture but I've lost it now, I'll try and find it and link to it. I wasn't very impressed with it as it tended to take a disparaging tone but you can't say I don't operate objectively and allow critical voices their chance to be heard. I'm still allowed to say that I reckon they're bollocks, though.


Addition - (more than two years later):

It seems the BBC seem to be repeating this series of lectures under a different title. Here's a link to the Reith Lectures. Snigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.