Monday, April 02, 2007

Mark Thomas rocks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes he does. I went to see him at the Lemon Grove in Exeter and bought his book. He is one of my heroes.

I just got back for the lab and needed something to entertain me whilst the girls were watching Eastbenders. I hate soaps and think they should be banned as being a travesty of television programming and a waste of air time and license fees. They should be permanently replaced by re-runs of Red Dwarf, Spaced, Green Wing, Scrubs, South Park and educational programs explaining the likely impacts of climate change. Oh- and reruns of Open University science programs. I love Open University science programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.