Thursday, November 29, 2007

this is fucking appalling

I'm not saying that schools should go out of their way to teach about the holocaust but . . . . . . wait a minute! That's exactly what I'm saying! How the fuck can you educate children about the importance of human values without teaching them the history of classic examples of such values being cast aside? I can't believe that this multicultural cockpus is actually being considered. I would like to say that I am going to write to my MP but that never achieved shit so what can I do but state again my intention to abandon this plutocratic, fuckpit, shitstorm of a pseudo-democracy as soon as I can and take up residence in morally and culturally superior nation where my significant taxes will fund progressive and humanist policies (exactly where that is has yet to be determined, obviously). Not this postmodern phallus-palace of extremist-coddling, holocaust-denying, apostate-murdering, arranged-marriage-endorsing, capitalist fundamentalist, authoritarian bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.