Wednesday, October 08, 2008

rave reviews for punkscience

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Bishop Hill's Centre for Climate Change Denial:

"I was reading the posts and then came accross this piece of filth:

http://punkscientist.blogspot.com etc


I do so hope that anyone offended by this ignorant piece of garbage hiding behind blogger dot com will press the "flag blog" button at the top of the site - I am sure Google's TOS has something to say about the crudity of language even if the crudity of its mental process is allowed through their filth filter.

Press the "flag blog" button often enough and this POS will have to wipe his mouth elsewhere."
- "Henry Galt"

Henry, this might be of interest to you.

Lick a dick, rat-bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I'm innocent! The guy posted this helmet cheddar over at the Centre for Climate Change Denial. I did post back pointing out how amused I was by his lack of bollocks in whinging about my blog by posting on someone else's.

    Weak.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your opinions of my opinions. Oh- and cocking fuckmouse.